CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

the next time you go to your hairstylish, please do remember to be deep in thots.... and then look into his gorgeous eyes....... and after that... you will find out that your dreams came true when you found him. =P

ditzys, you do know that i love the both of you alot right? yes beneath the irriting moments, the moments when we really cannot stand each other... i love the both of you sillyass! haha.

ive been tripping/slipping so often its really not funny. this morning (it was raining!) i got down the bus and i almost fell flat on my flatbutt. :( damn paiseh. thank goodness your clever friend here actually brought an extra pair of slippers to walk in the rain cos its non slip and my pair of mj shoes are superrduper slippery. (PLEASE PLEASE DONT GO ON AND TELL ME THE WEAR SLIPPER TO SLIP JOKE OK.)

i think ive got a problem with my feet. cannot walk properly. grrrrr!!!!

Too Much of Something is bad enough,
But something's coming over me to make me wonder,
Too Much of nothing is just as tough,
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied
Too much of nothing so why don't we give it a try,
Too much of something we're gonna be living a lie


wo ai spice girls! hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home